- 07/02/2016 at 12:00 am #643Arpit Raj MallMember
Seriously I am very much excited to do advertising but I Donna about career opportunities after advertising so please tell me about advertising?
- 09/14/2016 at 12:00 am #5154Ashita KulshreshthaMember
Advertising is one of the careers in most demand today. After pursuing advertising, you can opt to work for digital agencies/ advertising firms as a copywriter. Alternatively, you can choose other branches of mass communication like journalism, public relations, media planning, social media marketing.
- 12/21/2016 at 12:00 am #5836Shraddha GoelMember
You can pursue a course in advertising from the following:
- Film And Television Institute Of India, Pune.
- AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Indian Institute Of Journalism And New Media, Bangalore.
- Times School Of Journalism, New Delhi.
and land up in private advertising agencies, newspapers, journals, magazines, commercial section of radio or TV, market research organisations. You can become a Sales manager, Advertising Manager, PR director, Creative Director Copy writer, market communications manager etc.
Hence the scope is wide and you can assuredly pursue advertising.