This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Seriously I am very much excited to do advertising but I Donna about career opportunities after advertising so please tell me about advertising?

• #5154 Reply
     Ashita Kulshreshtha 

Advertising is one of the careers in most demand today. After pursuing advertising, you can opt to work for digital agencies/ advertising firms as a copywriter. Alternatively, you can choose other branches of mass communication like journalism, public relations, media planning, social media marketing.

• #5836 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

You can pursue a course in advertising from the following:

• Film And Television Institute Of India, Pune.
    • AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
    • Indian Institute Of Journalism And New Media, Bangalore.
    • Times School Of Journalism, New Delhi.

and land up in private advertising agencies, newspapers, journals, magazines, commercial section of radio or TV, market research organisations. You can become a Sales manager, Advertising Manager, PR director, Creative Director Copy writer, market communications manager etc.

Hence the scope is wide and you can assuredly pursue advertising.

Reply To: I completed my 12th….i wanna take advertising next so i wanna know completely about this course?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account