Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Shalini Pandey 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Shalini Pandey 

I aspire to become a CA(Charted accountant) please let me know which courses to take up and how tough it is to become a charted accountant?

as i am a commerce student waiting for my 12th results, should i take any bachelor course with CA. or take up only one course at a time

• #4624 Reply
     Ankur Sinha 

Hello Shalini,

Instead of getting any certification, CA  has a very good recognition,

One should get proficient in Excel, SAP type of programs, networking with people, observing how things are getting done.

If you want to go for courses or certifications you could lookup for:

Statutory Audit Profiles – Certifications in IFRS.

Internal Audit Profiles – CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)

Hope this helps.

• #5294 Reply
     Swarnika 

Hey shalini,

Even I am from commerce background. I am right now in first year. So I can understand what kind of dilemmas and anxieties you might be in. The best for you is to focus on your 12th first. You need to score well.

Coming to CA, you first need to clear CPT exam. They occur twice a year- June and December. You can register yourself for the June examination when the registration lines would be open. After 12th you can take up coachings or online classes for the same.

Don’t stress out. I can empathize with your situation. Even I was completely freaking out but that won’t do anything. Fir now, work hard for your 12th and get your concepts clear of the syllabus.

I hope this was helpful!

Reply To: I aspire to become a CA(Charted accountant) please let me know which courses to take up ?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account