Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

SIR,

Actually i have got admission in Asian law college, Galgotia law college and Sharda college.

Plz tell me which college is best for BA LLB and  its placement.

Reply fast sir today is the last date of admission and government all forms are filled.

• #5030 Reply
    Navneet Anand Navneet Anand 

Hello Rohan , The practice of law is mainly decided by your exposure to the field and your experience. Soft skills also play a major role in it.

Asian law college, Noida provides full time BA LLB degree for 5 years.It is Affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University. The course fee is INR 451000.

Sharda University is a UGC recognised university which also provides full time BA LLB degree for 5 years. The course fee is INR 690000. It also provides all the basic amenities in campus.

Galgotias University,Greater Noida is too a UGC recognised university which  provides full time BA LLB degree for 5 years. The course fee is INR 550000. It also provides all the basic amenities. It also provides 100% assistance in placements and free soft skill training.

My advice would be in the order Galgotias,Sharda,Asian law college.

Thank you.

• #5050 Reply
    Ayush Tulsyan Ayush Tulsyan 

Even Amity Noida and Amity Lucknow are good colleges for 5 years B.A. L.L.B. courses.

• #5052 Reply
    Ayush Tulsyan Ayush Tulsyan 

Even Amity Noida and Amity Lucknow are good colleges for 5 years B.A. L.L.B. courses.

• #6702 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

I would suggest you to not go for Galgotia since its reviews are not very good. So I suggest in the order of preference:

1. Sharda University
    2. Asian Law College
    3. Galgotia.

Thank you 🙂

• #9934 Reply
    rahul sharma rahul sharma 
    Participant

Hello,

University Grant Commission is an organization of India in accordance to the UGC Act 1956 under MHRD, Governs by Indian government. No university is permitted to run colleges without the approval of UGC.

Check out  the details for UGC NET Paper 1

Make sure the Universities you take admission is UGC Approved.It is a major condition if your university is not UGC approved. If it is not approved by UGC it is considered the illegal or fake university. And your degree is considered invalid.

Reply To: I am very much confuse about college , faculty and its placement plz guide me
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account