- 06/30/2016 at 12:00 am #425Arpit Raj MallMember
Sir I had completed my 12th in Commerce without Math’s, I am planning doing BCA so, is math’s compulsory for BCA?
- 09/14/2016 at 12:00 am #5162Ashita KulshreshthaMember
Yes, having maths in class 12 is desirable for BCA course.
- 12/21/2016 at 12:00 am #5862Olivia DasMember
Maths is desirable but not mandatory!
🙂 thank you!
- 02/09/2017 at 12:00 am #7514Shravya H.M.Member
BCA would require that you have good logical reasoning and mathematical problem solving skills. There will be a plenty of Math involved in your degree, and you should have sufficient prior knowledge to tackle the problems.
But you can take up the course without Mathematics in your 12th grade. It would help you immensely if you did pick up some important mathematical concepts on your own though!
Good luck! 🙂
- 05/19/2019 at 10:21 am #905025Manojgadhvi
My maths is so weak soo i can do bda?
- 06/25/2019 at 5:20 pm #1223451learningprogram
It is not necessary to have math as a subject in 12th to apply for a BCA WILP course. There are a lot of institutes and universities like Suresh Gyan Vihar University which allow the students to apply for BCA courses even if they passed in 12th standard without maths.
- 07/03/2019 at 2:19 pm #1309316