Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nupur Pandey 1 month ago.

• Author
     Nupur Pandey 

I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Piyush Rai 

Hi, no need to take so much pressure about your admission into IIT. Its not the end of life..! Try to give it your best shot, even if you don’t make it – there are plenty of other colleges that are equally good. You can try for various NIT or may be BITS. Lot of other regional engineering colleges are also a good place to be. Always remember the quote ” Aim at the sun, and you may not reach it; but your arrow will fly far higher than if aimed at an object on a level with yourself ” and aim for IIT.

Checkout this article: https://edugorilla.com/not-get-iit-jee-not-end-road/

Best of luck.!

admin 
    Keymaster

From other options I suppose you mean in Engneering. Considering that:

Piyush has pointed more of less everything. Just adding my bits: though IITs have very high reputation for their alumni successful stories, they are not the end of life. These are just the Ups and Downs in life and you will face similar situation tens of times, the better you face them with patience and intelligence, the more you will grow.

Coming back to your question: you can view comprehensive list of engineering colleges in India at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_engineering_college_rankings,_2015

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Not every IITian gets placed with a 10L package at the beginning of his career.

If you don’t make it to IIT, you will make it to any other institute and will live a very good life with decent job and earnings. Do not worry. Just keep in mind that wherever you go, do your best in academics and then, IIT would not be asked for. 🙂

Scholr Boy 

You can go for NITs, BITS, RECs and private colleges. The options are unending.
    Use Scholr App for Exam Preparation.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account