- 07/07/2016 at 12:00 am #712Arpit Raj MallMember
I am pursuing my graduation’s last year. I am interested in finance. I am confused between MBA in Finance/ CFA. Please guide me which course i should opt for?
- 12/16/2016 at 12:00 am #5584Olivia DasMember
Depends on the side your would like to work.
- Buy side investment – CFA has more value.
- Sell side investment- MBA has more value.
Coming to the differences between the courses:
- Duration of course- CFA is usually a 3-4 years course, Where as , MBA is generally 2yrs(1yr) course.
- Cost of studying- Pursuing CFA is comparatively very cheap than that of MBA.
Finally, If you know what way you want to take your carrier, and you feel you want to do CFA, then only do it.
If you dont know, then i would suggest you to go for MBA in finance because it has a wide scope and while pursuing it you would know which way to choose 🙂