Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ravi Shankar 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ravi Shankar 

I am preparing for NEET. Want to know about some of the top coachings for NEET in Patna. Also help me with its study material.

• #10436 Reply
     Asad yar Khan 

Hullo, Ravi!

Here are the names of some of the top coaching Institutes for NEET preparation in Patna:

1. NEET Coaching Centres: Mentors Eduserv
    2. NEET Coaching Centres: Vidyapeeth Academy
    3. NEET Coaching Centres: ELITE Institute
    4. NEET Coaching Centres: Aakash Institute

As far as the study material for NEET is concerned, you needn’t go anywhere. You can easily get free as well as paid study material for NEET from EduGorilla marketplace.

Regards!

• #10450 Reply
     Akshay Kothari 
    Participant

Hello,

You can prepare for NEET Exam by yourself. You don’t need a coaching class to crack NEET Exam.

NEET 2018 Exam will be on 06th May 2018. So, only a day left for the preparation.

Start solving previous year question papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.

Also take online mock tests. This will help you analyze your level of preparation and also increase your speed and accuracy.

Form now, don’t study any new topic.

Revise all the topics you have earlier studied.

Take proper rest. Sleep at least 7-8 hours. This will keep your mind fresh.

Best of Luck!

Reply To: I am a NEET aspirant so please suggest me some coachings for NEET in Patna and also provide me the link for the study material
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account