This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 years ago.

  • Author
  • #515 Reply
     Arpit Raj Mall 

    Dear Sir,

    I have passed 12th this year. So i want to take admission in central university of economics for undergraduate course. So you guide me what to do and don’t.

  • #5554 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

    You wish to pursue an honours degree in economics at undergraduate level from a central university. Central Universities usually require you to have passed the higher secondary school from a recognised board.

    If you have passed 12th with the percentage that falls within the cut-off limit of Delhi School of Economics or any other DU College you opt for, you can very well fill the application form and take admission in the course. You will have to visit the website of the college that you choose to take admission in, find if you are eligible, fill up the forms, pay the fees and get yourself enrolled.

    If you have any specific query regarding any particular college or criteria then please feel free to write to us. All the best 🙂

Reply To: How to take admission in Delhi school of economics or central university for undergraduate course.
Your information:

Verify Yourself

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account