This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rohit 13 hours, 10 minutes ago.

• Author
     Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, I am Ishika from Pune. I have done MBA from Symbiosis in 2015. I am preparing for SSC CGL. I appeared in CGL Teir 1 exam and expecting result. What should I do to maintain my confidence during preparation ?

• #9660 Reply
     Shubham Gupta 

Hello Ishika

Hope you are doing well!!!

The SSC released the SSC CGL answer key for the Tier 1. You can check your answers you marked. Now talking about your preparation for CGL Tier 2, you have to be very focused and sincere with your studies. The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam is all about the speed and accuracy. You can excel in both if you practice daily.

The following tips will help you with your preparation:

• Study according to the latest SSC CGL syllabus and pattern. This will help you to be focused only on the important topics.
    • Give as many mock tests as you can. This will be helpful in maintaining your speed and accuracy both at the same time.
    • Analyze your mocks thoroughly and try to find out mistakes which you are doing regularly.
    • Read newspaper and magazines daily to improve your reading skills and vocabulary. This will help you greatly in your whole English section.
    • Try to stay away from the internet and social media. They will distract you and decrease your efficiency.
    • Don’t be a bookworm. Involve in recreational activities such as playing, walking daily. This will keep you fresh and stress-free.

Hope these steps will help you to stay focused on your preparation.

All the best!!!

• #303084 Reply
     rohit 
    Participant

There are few blog Post which very helps to Focus. Please do read.

• 12 Mistakes That Every SSC-CGL Aspirant Does During Preparation

• How To Keep Yourself Motivated Throughout SSC-CGL Preparation?
Reply To: How to stay focused on SSC CGL preparation ?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account