This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunita 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Sunita 

Hi This is Srinu. I have completed my B.Sc. Computer Science. I have been working in a software company since 2015. Now i want to pursue my higher studies i.e., MBA. I am thinking to take a break from my job for a while, till i complete my MBA. I want to do the executive MBA course as I have heard good things about it. I don’t want to move out of Bangalore. So can you please suggest me how and where to pursue Executive MBA in Bangalore.

• #9442 Reply
     Amit Kumar 

You can do Executive MBA course part time through distance learning mode. There are some people who prefer an MBA course online. To get admission in a Part Time or Distance Learning Mode is comparatively less rigorous than that of full-time MBAs. If you want to do MBA online then you can have a look at https://edugorilla.com/convenience-effective-means-mba/

To get admission in MBA course from IIM Bangalore you’ll have to appear for a personalized interview in which the recruitment committee would like to know about your goals and the potential for success in management. Eligibility includes 7 – 15 years full-time work experience, Bachelor’s Degree and the fees is about INR 200,000 .

Reply To: How to pursue Executive MBA in Bangalore.
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account