This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sunita Sunita 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Sunita Sunita 

Hi This is Srinu. I have completed my B.Sc. Computer Science. I have been working in a software company since 2015. Now i want to pursue my higher studies i.e., MBA. I am thinking to take a break from my job for a while, till i complete my MBA. I want to do the executive MBA course as I have heard good things about it. I don’t want to move out of Bangalore. So can you please suggest me how and where to pursue Executive MBA in Bangalore.

• #9442 Reply
    Amit Kumar Amit Kumar 

You can do Executive MBA course part time through distance learning mode. There are some people who prefer an MBA course online. To get admission in a Part Time or Distance Learning Mode is comparatively less rigorous than that of full-time MBAs. If you want to do MBA online then you can have a look at https://edugorilla.com/convenience-effective-means-mba/

To get admission in MBA course from IIM Bangalore you’ll have to appear for a personalized interview in which the recruitment committee would like to know about your goals and the potential for success in management. Eligibility includes 7 – 15 years full-time work experience, Bachelor’s Degree and the fees is about INR 200,000 .

Reply To: How to pursue Executive MBA in Bangalore.
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account