- 10/24/2017 at 12:00 am #4220Avni JainMember
- 10/24/2017 at 12:00 am #9884Shalini SharmaMember
IIT JAM is one of the toughest exam in India. It requires attentive mind, dedication and self-belief.
Someare here hope they will help you to crack exam.
- Analyze the complete syllabus of JAM Mathematics syllabus its essential to make proper strategy for studies.
- All you need to prepare for exam is a good study material.
- Prefer best reference books which covers most of the topics of syllabus and contains previous years question papers and modal test papers also.
- Practice mock tests through this you will get your weak points then work on it.
- Check the and marking scheme it will helps to decide how much time you have to give to each question during exam.
- Make short notes which are usable at last time preparation.
- Don’t get stressed, keep calm and study well.
All the Best!!!