- 05/08/2016 at 12:00 am #56Korrapati Srinivasa RaoMember
How to make an effective and good resume?
- 05/10/2016 at 12:00 am #4514Anirudh JitaniMember
I have shared some links which could be useful:
- 12/23/2016 at 12:00 am #6004Shraddha GoelMember
- Check out some formats for a good resume on the internet.
- Make sure to write precise sentences all the while inculcating all the information which is recent to your achievements,
- Do some internships and online courses so that your portfolio contains more of work experience and knowledge apart from just college learning.
- 01/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6564Olivia DasMember
First of all, take a rough note and write down all the information and things about you (no matter how foolish those infos are).
Next, you arrange them in the categories and in the order of importance.
Now download many formats from the internet and open MS-Word. There you search for the resume formats and fill in the information that you have collected about yourself in the best suited format.
Lastly, dont forget to highlight the achieve ments which are commendable 😉