This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  anthonyadams82 1 month ago.

• Author
     anthonyadams82

Now you might be wondering, with the audio, are you just posting that on your blog for someone to interact with or are you doing distribution of that as well?

I am very skeptical about companies that offer to put my site our for link swapping to generate “popularity” for search engine SEO purposes. Personally, I feel it is a waste of money and could hurt you. If there are links being exchanged artificially with companies outside of your industry, search engines can punish you for it.

SEO news Doing your SEO In-House gives you complete control over the strategies and their execution. The SEO expert can be contacted immediately for any changes since he sits in the same office as the other members of the company.

Link relevance – Google uses special algorithm to determine importance of the site. It takes to the consideration topic of the site, of page, anchor text on the link, authority of the site on the subject. The good way to get links from big sites is to submit press releases that can be spread through all new sites like Google news, Yahoo news etc. This is one of the best SEO tips I know.

Furthermore, article Directory Submissions must also be made use of for effective SEO. It is also helps you to build back links and is considered as one of the best tools for internet marketing. By submitting articles in these directories you can reach out of wider audience which can be directed to your site once they read your article.

I don’t think your average person has any idea what PR is, and I doubt they would care to get high PR links since they have no idea of their value. So don’t work on a “I’ll get you ### PR4 links for $ amount of money.” Part of what I do with my clients is educate them as well, that way they see the value in what I am doing and why I am doing it.

There is a treasure trove of information available on the internet if you want to learn more about SEO. There are many helpful SEO experts you can meet though blogs and forums who freely give advice on SEO. Like Dan Richmond, professional SEO who will help you out for free. This is a marketing class they don’t teach in business school. Your best teacher is somebody who actually does the work. Dan’s absolutely free SEO guide and E book is called SEO in Practice, the bible for SEO strategies for marketing and promotion on the internet. And yes, it is free.

As a guideline for choosing keywords, try to focus on more specific keywords in your niche. Choose keywords with less competition. This will tremendously help your website get found in search results. For example, say you’re selling shoes. “Shoes” is a general keyword that you’d have a really hard time popping up in search results for. Choose relevant keywords with less competition such as running shoes for men, women’s tennis shoes, dress shoes for prom night, sandals for the beach, kitchen clogs, children’s hiking boots, 2 inch pumps, petite high heels, etc. One thing you must be aware of is using name brands like Nike or Reebok. You could use them for organic search results, but for paid ad campaigns such as Google AdWords certain name brands are not allowed.

Reply To: How To Get More Traffic On Your Site – Discover The Essentials!
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account