This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

hi rakesh

photography has really been a intersting field to work on all the time

In order for someone to become a professional photographer, there is no educational element required but it is strongly recommended individuals learn the field through a college degree or formal training. A photography career will have you capturing images, preparing lighting and editing photos with computer software in both commercial and freelance environments where you may earn a median salary of $31,710.

Essential Information

Photography careers are available in commercial photography, photojournalism and scientific photography. The photography job market is expected to be competitive, and individuals who are new to the field may have to start as assistants or self-employed freelancers. Work in some specialty fields may require a college degree or formal training.

Required Education High school diploma or equivalent
    Other Education Bachelor’s degree for certain specialties
    Projected Job Growth (2014-2024)* 3%
    Median Salary (2015)* $31,710
  • #2240 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

hello team
    could anyone please kindly suggest me the ideas regarding the how to get into photography as a career. as i m so much interested in the field of photography i wanted to choose this as my career and go through all the required things which will help me in building a brighter future, so please could anyone suggest me the ideas, i will be waiting for the reply

Reply To: how to get into photography as a career
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account