- 05/08/2016 at 12:00 am #51sristhi AryaMember
How to get internship ?
- 05/25/2016 at 12:00 am #4656Navneet AnandMember
The fore most thing in bagging a internship is your resume/area of expertise and the demand of the employer.Internships are very good way to gain experience and to increase your exposure of the industry. You should develop your skill set and take genuine interest in the work concerned.
You should apply to the right employer keeping in mind his and your requirements.
- 05/31/2016 at 12:00 am #4784Aniket RegeMember
Internships are a fantastic way to apply the theoretical knowledge you learn in your classroom and from books to the real world to develop new applications. There are many ways in which you can apply and get selected for one, namely
- Through your college. Companies usually come to engineering colleges during the beginning of the 5th semester for on campus internships in a variety of fields
- In the research area, you can email professors working at various universities and request them to allow you to work on a project of theirs in a specific field. This is usually very hard to get accepted into, as professors only want dedicated students who are devoted to their specific area of interest, and are usually bombarded with hundreds of emails from students casually asking for internships to boost their resume
- There are many startups which are looking for interns in a variety of fields, be it technical ( web or app development), finance and risk analysis, or publicity and content creation. These can be found by googling, and asking around in your college.
But before pursuing internships, I feel it’s very important to find your passion. Once you know that, you can work on it, develop it, and learn and contribute to that field by pursuing internships and creating new things!
Hope this helped!
- 05/31/2016 at 12:00 am #4790Piyush RaiMember
You can check out the answer to this question: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST SITES TO GET INTERNSHIPS….???
It highlights few sites that might help you in getting an Internhip.
- 01/03/2017 at 12:00 am #6646Olivia DasMember
First of all pin down all your information. And by arranging that, make a nice resume with all the achievements.
Internship sites are:
My personal recommendation would be internshala and LinkedIn .They help you make a resume, rate you on that and create a profile which becomes commendable soon! 😉
Then feed on the dates and type of internship you need. They give you all the internships that are possible with the details you gave in. Apply for those, be positive. 🙂
Wait calmly and soon you would get an internship. !!
Thank you 🙂