This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Adeeb Haider Adeeb Haider 2 months ago.

• Author
    Adeeb Haider Adeeb Haider 

I want to prepare for banking entrance exams. For this can I get a concession in any best coaching institute?

• #9392 Reply
    karni singh karni singh 

Hello

In this case, i will suggest you to go for Online Study Material as it will be available at low prices and will also cut off your daily travelling charges.

Now you must be thinking that there is a lot of Study Material available on the internet, so which one will be the best for you?
    Well, i will tell you the best Websites which provides great study material prepared by the experts.
    IBPS PO – Latest Study Material
    IBPS Clerk  Study Material 2017 

Get the Study Material and Start your preparations for a bright and successful future.

All the best 🙂

• #9404 Reply
    Amit Kumar Amit Kumar 

There are many coaching institutes in metropolitan cities that support students who have economic restraints. For this you can write an application directly to the Director of the institute stating about your financial constraints and your dream of becoming a banker. If you are committed towards your career aspirations and have a genuine cause, I’m sure most of the banking preparation institutes are going to curtail your fees. All the best!

Reply To: How to get banking coaching at lowest course fee?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account