Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Charita

Firstly I would like to appreciate your choice of selecting the JNU college to pursue your engineering as this is one of the top colleges. Here I have mentioned all the details necessary.

Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE 2017) is a university level entrance examination that is managed by the Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi. This entrance exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D programmes offered by JNU. This exam is held once in a year. The JNU Entrance exam will be held in the third week of May 2017 (tentative).

Availability of Application form via Online or Offline Last week of February 2017
    Last date for issue of offline Application Forms Second week of March 2017
    Last date for online Registration Third week of March 2017
    Last date of submission of filled Application Form to reach JNU Last week of March 2017
    Admit Card Release Date First week of May 2017
    Date of Entrance Examination Third week of May 2017
    Declaration of Result Last week of June 2017
    Viva-Voce of selected candidates Third week of July 2017
    Publication of Merit List (without viva-voice) First week of July 2017
    Publication of Merit List (with viva-voice) Last week of July 2017
    Admission Started First week of July 2017

Hope this is helpful

• #2662 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys

Myself Charita and I m here today to know some details regarding the JNU. I have a dream of entering into this college to complete my graduation for which I m present here today. Please provide me the details regarding the admission,academics,placements and other details which I must be aware of.

Reply To: How to get Admission in JNU
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account