- 03/14/2017 at 12:00 am #2738Rakesh varmaMember
Myself Sneha and I m here today to know details regarding the admission into the IISC Bangalore. As I have a dream of entering into this institute to complete my masters I would like to know all the required information which are necessary for me to be aware of. So kindly reply me.
- 03/14/2017 at 12:00 am #8632ManikantaMember
I must say that IISC is one of the top most institute among the current institues present in the society. Here are the complete details you need to know.
There are many ways to get into IISC, if you’re willing to be a part of the research community here:
1)Join as an Undergraduate Student through Joint entrance exam
2) Join as a Master’s student, after scoring well in GATE
3) Join as a PhD student after clearing the interview
4) Join as a project staff, project associate or research associate
5) Well there is still room for experienced working professionals to join as Project Scientist/Research Scientist