This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  harsh srivastava 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     harsh srivastava 

I want to have comparison between ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad and Chandigarh University, Mohali in aspects of education, quality environment and placements.

• #4760 Reply
     Pulkit Sharma 

Hi Harsh,

Like all private colleges in Punjab region Chandigarh University too has a poor record. ABES Engineering college comes ahead as it is situated in NCR, a region with many industries, NAAC and NBA certification, participation in various national and international competitions and placements too. The environment of ABES is also better than CU. Now talking about the placements, ABES is way ahead of CU as many companies(including international companies too) visit every year for recruitment. So my choice will be ABES as compaired to CU.

All the best!!

• #9430 Reply
     Amit Kumar 

Placements can be checked by meeting old students. The credibility and affiliation can be confirmed through the AICTE website. There is no way to judge the capability of faculty but try to get a real time review by talking to various previous year pass outs and number of toppers.

• #9722 Reply
     priya arrora 

Most students and parents seem to be very focused on getting in to the “best” branch Everybody wants to get into the “top” branch. Before I talk about what are the important criteria for selecting college, let me add that the eventual goal is to do well in career, and be happy in life. Success in career depends on a lot of factor: your passion and interest in the area you are working in, your preparedness , your ability to keep learning lifelong  , your network of friends , and a huge amount of luck.

Reply To: How to find the best engineering college?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account