This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bella Tornie 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rikki Smith 
    Participant

How to find job faster? What tips can you share? I am prepared for the fact that when I find a job , I will have to answer questions like how to deal conflict at work in the interview.

• #2167746 Reply
     Ann Pob 
    Participant

Getting a job has never been an easy task, but if you look outside the box you will find daily job opportunities that could be of help if utilized properly. You start with structuring your job application letter properly as this will greatly speak of you.

• #2167750 Reply
     Bella Tornie 
    Participant

Hello, when you find job, you need to write a complicated resume. As for me, I wanted to work in UAE, but I didn’t know how to write a resume for working there. I was looking for some information in the Internet and found this useful article about UAE minimum wage here https://www.resumeble.com/career-advice/minimum-wages-across-the-uae-in-2020 , I also got to know that here are professional resume writers that can help and write a resume for you. I ordered a resume there and it was fantastic. So try, they can quickly write a good resume and their prices are not expensive. I think that’s exactly what you need!

Reply To: How to find job faster?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account