Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hi team

I have a question regarding the very usual things with which we work in the banks regularly that is dd which in full form is popularly know as the demand draft . so i m unable to fill these dd whenever i go and has a little confusion regarding the colums which are provided to us in this field. so anyone could please me some guidelines with which I can fill this form perfectly

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

These are the required guidelines which are to be followed while filling the DD in the banks.

The Demand Draft Application process can be quite time consuming and you may be quite lost if you have not read these instructions.

The following is a Step-by-Step guide on how to apply for a Demand Draft at State Bank of India as per the WPC guidelines.

1.Go to any SBI Branch close to you.

2.On reaching the branch get a Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque Application Form from the Customer Help Desk Counter. It will look like the application form in the illustration above.

3.Fill in the Application Form

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account