04/11/2017 at 12:00 am #3068SunitaMemberRank: Top MBA Colleges in New Zealand
Hi this is Prathik. I have studied till my 12th standard and left the college as I was more interested in Fashion, clothes, trends. I design dresses and stitch them too. But I want to have a professional and perfect career. So I would want to pursue fashion designing courses. I have searched for them on the internet too. But I am getting many institutes and many courses from which I am really confused. Can you please help me how to do fashion designing courses in Delhi.
11/07/2017 at 12:00 am #9960Asad yar KhanMemberRank: What is India’s Highest paid proffesion????
There are many institutes in Delhi that are solely dedicated to Fashion Designing. Some of the very common courses that are offered there are-
- One year diploma course in fashion designing (Duration= 1 year).
- BSc (Fashion Design) + Diploma in Fashion Design – (Duration= 3 years).
- B.Des. (Fashion Design) + Diploma in Fashion Design – (Duration=4 years).
- MSc (Fashion Design) (Duration 2 years)
- Courses offered by NIFT– Bachelor of Design (B.Des) – Design Programmes
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Communication
- Accessory Design
- Knitwear Design
- Leather Design
- Textile Design
- Apparel Production
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech.) Technology
- Courses offered by Pearl
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Styling & Image Design
- Communication Design
- Fashion Media Communication
- Interior Architecture and Design
- Jewellery Design
- Fashion and Lifestyle Business Management- (3 yrs)
- Luxury Brand Management (3 yrs)
- Online Business (3 yrs)
- Interior Product Design
Hope that helps!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.