This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sunita Sunita 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Sunita Sunita 

Hello Mam,

This is Subhashini. I have completed my B.Sc computer science as my parents wanted me to do. But I am very much interested in Hotel Management. I am looking for good career options. I want to know whether we have higher studies in hotel management. If so, I would like to do MBA in hotel management. Can you please explain about the course and details.

Thanks.

• #8522 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Subhashini

Here I have mentioned the complete admission procedure. Hope this is helpful.

you have to obtain min 50 % in graduation from any recognized university in any field.then you will be able to apply for any MBA entrance exam.here some exam for which you can apply-

1 CAT- conducted by IIMs to provide admission in all the top business schools in India.

2 MAT,

3 JMET-conducted by IITs to provide admission in management departments of all the IITs.they offer MBA degree through this exam.

4 XAT- conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur to provide admission in MBA programs.

5 SNAP-to get admission in symbiosis institute of management.

6 GMAT-to get admission in any good business schools around the world.score card of this exam is valid for 5 years.

once you qualify the entrance exam you have to participate in counselling .after counselling you will be called for personal interview and group discussion.

here are some top colleges in India for hospitality management-

1) Amity school of hospitality .

2) Welingkar institute of management.

3) Academy of maritime education and training.

4) Delhi business school

5) FHRAI institute of hospitality management

6) Punjab technical university

7) Tilak maharashtra academy.

8) SS institute of medical sciences management technology & research.

Reply To: How to do MBA in Hotel Management
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account