This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sunita Sunita 2 months ago.

• Author
    Sunita Sunita 

Hello this is Malati. I am working as a manager in a bank. I want to study further to get promotion and more salary in my work. For that I was suggested to do MBA in finance. But I cannot go to colleges as I cannot leave my office. Then I have got only one option i.e., to do MBA in distance mode. But I have no idea about the course and details. Is it worth doing MBA in distance mode? Can you please help me in making my decision.

Thanks.

• #8512 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Malati

MBA is really an interesting and a major earning field if you are really interested and are focused on the work. You really need to do a lot of hard work with complete determination.

There are many universities in India which provides distance mba courses for graduate student but selecting the best one is crucial. Plenty of Universities like venkateshwara open university- school of strategic management are doing well in the distance education field leaving away from limelight. As per me VOUSSM is one of the best institute for a distance MBA in India

They provide MBA program with value added features like .

Skill Assessment:In collaboration with Wheebox we assess your skills to make you industry ready.

Job Readiness: In association with PeopleStrong we provide job assistance across diverse industry segments like IT, automobile, banking & finance and pharmaceutical.

Placement Assistance : We offer excellent placement assistance to our MBA students.

Duration : Minimum 2 years, Maximum 4 years

Reply To: How to do Distance MBA in India
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account