Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Akash 1 month ago.

• Author
     Akash 

My NEET AIR is 288 and I am confused if i would get into MAMC, but if I don’t get it in counselling then what should be my second option is a bigger question for me. I am quite confused to choose either VMMC safdargunj or UCMS for my MBBS course . Presently I am at AIIMS jodhpur, Will leaving it be a good option?

Navneet Anand 

Hello Akash, The system of NEET is new and is very confusing since all the details and procedures are not made available to the public yet. The best way to anticipate the college you would get is to see the admission patterns and statistics of college of your choice in the past few years.

You should talk to your professors and seniors as well as the people of the college you want to choose, as it is very difficult to rate medical colleges on the basis of factors like placement etc. You should get in touch with people studying and passed out of the colleges and then decide.

Best of Luck.

Olivia Das 

Hi,

Choosing a college is a tough task. You have to have precise details about the colleges, there admission processes, brand name of the college etc.

Complete description is available in here : http://www.embibe.com/100marks/top-aipmt-neet-colleges/

I hope this helps you!

Thanks! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account