This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Currently my son is studying in 9th I.C.S.E.

So I want to change his board into C.B.S.E. Is It possible to change I.C.S.E. into C.B.S.E.?

Rashi Jain. 

Yes, Of course it is possible to change ICSE into CBSE. You just have to apply in a CBSE school and pass its entrance examination.

Olivia Das 

Hi Ramesh,

It is definitely possible for you to change your board from ICSC to CBSE .

Choose the CBSE school you want to get admission in, and then go through the entrance exam of that school. And you are done.

Thank you 🙂

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

There is no standard procedure that is to be followed to change the board and the school. Usually schools conduct entrance examination which is very easy to clear. If not, then some schools also just look at the academic performance of the child and give admission. So please consult the school in which your child wishes to get admission and follow the procedure undertaken by them. Thank you 🙂

karanmehta_97 

Dear Rajesh Kumar,

There is no restriction on change of board. All you need to do is select the best CBSE school(the one you want your son to get into) and just complete the legal formalities which include giving an entrance exam and other paperwork which is required.

All the best to you and your son. 🙂

Shivam Sharma 

@ramesh
    No worries. This is not a hard thing. The I.C.S.E board is a bit overhead than the C.B.S.E. As both of these boards are in the private hands so there ain’t any special or standard mechanism. They may vary from school to school. All you need to is approach the school where you want to enroll in and ask for the measures. Measures may include entrance test(s) or other interview. Do collect all your proper certificates before you leave your old school . Have a good time ahead and may your son have a happy life ahead.

Regards Edugorilla

mun123 

Hey, changing boards is not an issue and often parents are confused. It basically depends on your child whether he or she is a hard worker because each board has different criteria. By giving entrance exam to CBSE schools and also have to fulfill all your expectations. So go ahead and good luck to you.

Laxmipriya 

Hello
    Changing boards from ICSE to CBSE is not a cumbersome process. Apply in the CBSE schools you are interested in , appear as well as crack the entrance exam if required and bingo- admission is achieved.

All the best for your wise decision.
    Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account