Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello guys
    Myself Manikanta from Hyderabad. I just wanted to know some details regarding an automotive engineer. What are the steps that are required to become a successful engineer and how to proceed in this career. I want to choose this as my career because I was interested in these type of things right from the beginning so I can definitely become successful in this field of engineering. So anyone could kindly suggest me how to become a successful engineer and what are the things that I require to know

• #7892 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Automotive engineers design the systems and mechanisms of cars. These professionals ensure that automotive designs and systems conform to budgeted quality and cost specifications. Similar to other types of mechanical engineers, automotive engineers analyze potential problems in design and work to solve those problems, design and retest prototypes of cars and car parts, and oversee the manufacturing of automotives. Computers are a big part of how automotive engineers do their jobs.

Most automotive engineers work on a full-time basis, although many work more than 40 hours a week on occasion. Such engineers usually work as part of a team. Although most of their time will be spent in an office setting, engineers may need to occasionally travel to car manufacturing plants, as well.

Step 1: Enroll in a Bachelor’s Degree Program

Step 2: Participate in an Internship

Step 3: Look for Employment Opportunities

Step 4 Participate in Continuing Education Opportunities

Step 5: Become Licensed

Step 6: Consider a Master’s Degree

and finally all the best to your career

Reply To: how to become an automotive engineer
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?