This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Keerthi

It seems your are very passionate about your career in acting which is pretty a very good one if you really show your efforts and hard work in the work. As you are a fresher and doesn’t have any background you have to go through several procedures to achieve your goal.Firstly you need to get your training completed at any of the popular film acting studios. Any producer won’t give any opportunity without testing you, so it will be a better option to prove your ability in any short films and then you can keep it as a sample of your work and can show it as your resume by which you will be able to get the chances in the film industry. There are several actress in the film industry who were formerly models. They got the chance only after making their way into the film by some or other sort of means and impressed the director and producer by their charming face and my their expressions. So even you will need to go through several other ways and make your debut into the industry which will later give you chances to achieve your target.

• #1682 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members

I’m very much interested in the movies and have been waiting for a chance to see myself in that position. I regularly watch movies and observe the every moment and action of the actress and imagine how that shot could be better. I have a target of becoming one of the most successful actress in this industry. So I request you guys that could anyone suggest me the ideas of how to become a good actress. What are the skills required and how to get trained for this work and where to be trained

Reply To: How to become an actress
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account