This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Rakesh

Going through your query I came to know that you are very committed towards your work and is ready to face any type of challenges that comes in your way which are the most essential qualities that are to be present in the perfect person like you. Just remember one thing that you can’t make your debut directly into the films as a actor you have to be ready to play any type of role which you get to prove your talent and then later only you will receive opportunities to reach your target. Acting in the short films and getting popular enough to enter into the industry is one of the most comfortable and convenient to enter into the industry. As a actor you have to be perfect at several other features such as dancing,fighting…. which will be taught in the film acting studios. So just make sure that you complete your training and become a perfectionist in those. Remember to not to quit under  any circumstances and obstacles that might come in your way, you must try and try till the goal is reached

• #1680 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello myself Rakesh from Bangalore. I have a aim of becoming one of the best actor in the film industry.I’m pretty much interested in entering into the movie field right from the childhood, I have a dream of being one of the most successful and famous actor in the history of the industry it has ever seen. I don’t have any background and I’m a complete fresher in this field.  So anyone can please suggest the tips and the way of how to enter into this era and prove the capability in this field

Reply To: How to become an actor
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account