Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

myself varsha and i m here today to know some details regarding the how to become a homeopath. so that i will prepare myself as a capable person in this field and can show all of my talent. so guys please help me and guide me in all the suitable ways which will help me in the further way and also about all the other courses which will be really helpful for me. hoping for a reply

• #8122 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello varsha

this is really one of the good stream that you have chosen to work on. you will definitely have a good scope in this.here are the details:

Working within a system of natural or holistic medicine, homeopaths or naturopathic doctors (NDs) acknowledge the body’s natural healing abilities, respect the patient’s role within the healing process and take extensive emotional, physical and psychological histories. NDs treat a variety of issues using homeopathic medicines and are also concerned with preventative medicine and wellness. Naturopaths may treat allergies, high blood pressure, depression, fatigue, fibromyalgia, insomnia, menstrual issues and weight control. The medicines they prescribe, which are manufactured by homeopathic pharmaceutical companies, are referred to as remedies and contain a mild form of bacteria that triggers an immune response.

In addition to working as primary care physicians, NDs may also work as consultants, natural pharmacists, research scientists and wellness educators. Some may choose to work within a multi-disciplinary practice that includes other health care providers, such as acupuncturists and licensed massage therapists. Depending on the work setting, these professionals might work long hours, including evenings and weekends.

Homeopathic practitioners can have different educational, licensure and certification options. However, they should all have some key skills, including problem-solving skills, the ability to be empathetic and personable, strong listening skills, strong critical-thinking skills and the ability to document and keep accurate records. According to Payscale.com in 2016, naturopathic doctors and physicians earned a median annual salary of $73,412.

Reply To: how to become a homeopath
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account