This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello everyone

Myself Aravind from Bangalore. Being a gemologist is rather a very rare goal goal that a person posses and ehich is also a very interesting field in this era.Firstly match your desired career path to a gemology school. Complete your education in that school and get to know about everything in that which you required to become a successful gemologist of all time.Enroll in a comprehensive diploma program and prove your capability that you have enough knowledge in this field and by which you will become popular .Enroll in a gemologist certification program and keep your complete determination  and hard work in this field without any disturbances or any second thoughts make up your mind clear that you won’t get rest till the target in completely achieved. Take the courses specific to your program that is in which department you are interested and then go ahead in that specific schedule of studies.Take a comprehensive final exam in which you will need to answer the questions and prove your ability in that field  and then finally the result of your hard work and efforts obtain an apprenticeship.

• #1722 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello everyone

Myself Aravind and I’m so much very interested in becoming a gemologist but I don’t know the the procedure to how to go ahead and how to become successful in this stream. I have  no idea regarding anything in this field regarding how to become famous in this field. So anyone could kindly suggest me how to become an successful gemologist, what are the instructions that are to be carried out and how to be able to get it. Please provide me complete details regarding this for which I will be grateful

Reply To: how to become a gemologist
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account