Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Venkat

It is good that you are pretty much interested in solving the problems of the people and has a aim of bringing them justice thus qualities are very rarely seen in the present generation. answering to your question I would kindly like to inform you that the steps required to become a successful lawyer are Understand what a corporate lawyer does. Corporate lawyers serve only one client – the corporation they work for by which they earn very much and which will bring them fame also .Get an undergraduate degree in any popular college.Gain some experience while you study by presenting some and running through current situations. Take the law school admission test. Go to law school.Take the most relevant courses and then finally pass the bar exam

• #1752 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members

Myself venkat and I’m very interested in becoming lawyer. I’m very much interested in leadership and has a ability to defend the persons whoever are in need.So anyone could please kindly help me to guide how to become a lawyer so that I will be able to move ahead in my career. Thus achieving my target of taking the problems to the higher justice and thus help them in getting the justification for their work. I ensure that I will work with complete hope and confidence and will achieve my target

Reply To: how to become a corporate lawyer
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account