This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Rahul

It seems great to hear from you that you are very much interested in the field of computers which have a major role to play in the current generation. This field is very much interesting and has a great effect on the ongoing technology and development of the field.To become a professional in this field of technology you need to go through several other procedures which are rather a time taking and a very much complicated process. firstly you need to write open-source software and later after completing this write programs that other hackers think are fun or useful, and give the program sources away to the whole hacker culture to use by which you will get chance to interact with the other hackers who are present all over the world and has a chance to contact with them.Help test and debug open-source software which are openly available in the market in the present ongoing sites and then publish useful information. Help keep the infrastructure working.These tips are necessary to become a famous and best hacker.

• #1724 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello everyone

Myself Rahul from Goa. I’m very much interested in the field of computers. I know everything regarding the computers and how do they work and their properties. In the today situation security and privacy are the two most important things about which all the people are concerned about and at the other side there are hackers about which everyone is endangered. So even I want to become a hacker and become a professional regarding this complete field.So anyone could help me in reaching my target

Reply To: how to become a computer hacker
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account