This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello
    I’m very interested in the dance right from the childhood I m very good in this field and for which I want to build this as my bright career and so I can complete work with complete passion and commitment in this work. So anyone could kindly suggest me the steps by which I can help myself to get up in this field of specialization and are helpful to become popular in this area

• #7866 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

HI

This seems to be very interesting that your focuessed on other activites which seperates you from others.Choreographers assemble individual dance steps into artistic performances. Most study several forms of dance to provide the best expression of their creative vision. Depending on the size of the production, a choreographer will likely audition dancers for a piece, have input regarding costumes, set design and lighting, and will choose the music for the show. Some choreographers, who work for a dance company, may handle administrative duties. Choreographers can be self-employed, while others work exclusively with one dance company. As a result, the job of a choreographer may come with some instability as job opportunities fluctuate. The steps that are required for becmong a successful coreographer is that Step 1: Receive Dance Training. Choreographers employ creative and original styles for dance moves and performances. …Step 2: Consider Formal Education. …Step 3: Gain Experience.

Reply To: how to become a choreographer
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account