Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anirban 1 month ago.

• Author
     Anirban 

How should I take the GMAT exams??

Navneet Anand 

Hello Anirban

Test takers may register for the GMAT either online at mba.com or by calling one of the test centers.To schedule an exam, an appointment must be made at one of the designated test centers. The GMAT may not be taken more than once within 31 days, even if the scores are cancelled. Official GMAT exam study materials are available on the mba.com online store and through third-party vendors. The cost of the exam is $250. All applicants are required to carry their passports, driver’s license, or other valid ID to the examination hall without which he or she will not be allowed to take the GMAT exam. Upon completion of the test, test takers have the option of cancelling or reporting their scores. As of July 2014, test takers were allowed to view their score before making this decision.

There are test preparation companies that offer GMAT courses. Many test preparation companies have gone on record stating noteworthy GMAT results, including average or guaranteed score increases over 90 points. Other available test preparation resources include university text books, GMAT preparation books, sample tests, and free web resources.

Thank You.

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Visit the site mba.com and you will get to understand how the GMAT registration, preparation and other things are done.

You can also read various articles related to GMAT on EduGorilla itself to help yourself better. 🙂

Olivia Das 

You can refer to this site,this would give you complete information about the whole process:

https://www.sarvgyan.com/articles/gmat-2017

Thank you!

abhipsa 

One should visit mba.com to register for the GMAT exam. It costs US $250.

You need to have passport, driver’s license, valid id and other such documents which are clearly mentioned in the above mentioned site.

After registering, the test centre is selected according to your convenience and the aspirant appears the exam on the selected test centre and the preferrable time slot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account