- 09/02/2017 at 12:00 am #9586Shubham GuptaMember
Since you are preparing for SSC CGL 2018, you have a lot of time for it. You can crack it very easily. Mathematics is a very important part of the SSC CGL syllabus and also a scoring one.
Mathematics is a very important part of the SSC CGL syllabus and also a scoring one. Just focus on the syllabus and pattern and you will easily crack the exam.
You can take the help from the following books:
- Quantum CAT- By Sarvesh Verma
- Quicker Mathematics- By M.Tyra
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics- By Kiran Publication
These books are enough for your preparation and try to solve these wholeheartedly.
Also, make a handbook of important formulas which will be helpful at the time of the revision.
Attempt regular mock tests and analyze them. Study daily and be focused on your goal.
All the best!!!!
- 09/02/2017 at 12:00 am #3983Vishesh SaraswatMember
Hi, I am preparing for SSC CGL Exam 2018. I don’t know how to prepare maths section. What books should I have and how to allot my time for every topic.