- 04/15/2019 at 5:39 am #488518EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
How often do you accomplish a goal or complete a project with no help from others? If you are a manager, how many of the great ideas you promote were contributed by staff members? Take the time, and expend the energy, to thank, reward, recognize and specify contributions of the people who help you succeed. This is a no-fail approach to building effective work relationships. Every employee in your organization has talents, skills, and experience. If you can help fellow employees harness their best abilities, you benefit the organization immeasurably. The growth of individual employees benefits the whole. Compliment, recognize, praise, and notice contributions. You don’t have to be a manager to help create a positive, motivating environment for employees. In this environment, employees do find and contribute their greatness.
What is the underlying theme of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- You do need allies at work.
- Thoughtful solutions are the challenge that will earn respect and admiration from co-workers and bosses.
- If you can't play well with others, you will never accomplish your work mission.
- Personal motivation is the hallmark of an effective, interactive manager.
- Relationships are what help accomplish goals.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad