- 05/13/2016 at 12:00 am #95Navya SinghMember
How much marks should I score to be safe in GATE?
- 05/21/2016 at 12:00 am #4596Pulkit SharmaMember
The cutoff for GATE varies from branch to branch. So, to be on the safe side aim to score at least 30 marks. It is not that tough to score 30 marks, you just have to focus on your core subjects and have to strengthen your basics.
All the best!!!
- 12/22/2016 at 12:00 am #5902Olivia DasMember
BY being on the safe side, you mean:
- To clear Cutoff, getting 30-35, you can get into small colleges.
- To get into good IITs and NITs you need to score around 55.
- To get PSU’s you have to get around 70.
Thank you! 🙂