This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

So going through your question I came to know about your interest in the genetical engineering. Answering your question I would like to provide you information that average base yearly salaries of $265,000 to $274,000, with total compensation of $280,500 to $317,600. In general, salaries increased with experience as much as you keep your focus in the work the longer you will be able to increase your hike in the amount. The National Society of Genetic Counselors’ 2010 Professional Salary Survey showed averages of $63,700 a year for genetic counselor, with highs up to $150,000. so with great commitment and determination you will be able to have a great future in this area.

• #1772 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello guys
    I’m sireesha from Hyderabad and I have a great interest in analyzing the genetics of the living beings for which I choose genetics as my career and I’m sure that I will work very hard in this field to reach to great heights. I have some doubts regarding my career for which I have consulted you guys to give me correct answers. Kindly let me know that career of a geneticist and how much he earns.Hoping for a sooner reply

Reply To: how much does a geneticist make
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account