Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello kiran

It is great to hear from you about your target of being a doctor and helping the people to cure their diseases. becoming cardiologist is a long procedure.Cardiologists will find their positions within hospitals, private practices and universities for which they work and put their complete efforts in that industry for the up liftment of the people. In order to become a cardiologist, one must undergo four years of teaching, practising and training of medical school as well as three years of internal medicine training. Finally, one must complete three more years of what is called specialized training which will give them a complete idea and will become a perfectionist in that specialized category. So overall it will take around 10 years for you to become a perfectionist if you are really aimed at becoming a cardiologist

• #1690 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello guys

Myself kiran and I want to become a cardiologist but does not have an idea about this course. I have no clear idea that how much time it will take to become a professional in cardiology and what are the steps that are to be performed to reach my target. I just need to know the procedure and the later steps that are to be carried out in becoming a professional.So anyone could kindly suggest me the answers to my query

Reply To: how many years to become a cardiologist
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account