Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello karunya

It is great to hear from you that you are pretty much interested in getting up the mindset of all the humans and helping them to come over their abilities and thus moving ahead in your carrer. coming to the answer to your question typically, it takes about 8 years of post-undergraduate study to become a board-certified psychiatrist – 4 years to complete your M.D. degree plus another 4 years of residency. So overall it will take eight years by which after that you will achieve your target. Hope you will work very hard in achieving your target no matter how many difficulties you will have to pass through just keep your aim in the mind and proceed

Rakesh varma 

Hello members

Myself karunya from Bangalore. I have a target of becoming a psychiatrist. I’m very much concerned regarding the mindset of he humans and I want to take this as my career.So I kindly request you guys to please guide me to how to become a psychiatrist and what are the procedures that are to be carried out and what are the studies that are to be taken. I will put my complete efforts under any cost and will work very hard with lot of energy and enthusiasm. I will definitely succeed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account