This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Can anybody tell how much years an improvement marks exam can be taken in Kurukshetra University for B.Com. As I did my B.Com. in 2016. Can I take improvement exam this year (2016) or not?

• #7516 Reply
    Shravya H.M. Shravya H.M. 

Hello,

You can give your improvement exams within five year years after your final exams.

You will have three chances to take these exams.

Check out this official circular posted by the college.You should be able to take the exam this year (2017), if you have not already taken it.

All the best!

• #8724 Reply
    ThomTycle ThomTycle 

I am giving you the numbers of the concerned authorities of the University. Here they are

Examination Enquiry:              01744-238169
    Distance Education Enquiry: 01744-238518.

You can call them anytime between office hours and get your query solved.

• #9356 Reply
    Rajni Rajni 

You can ask on 01744-238169 and 01744-238518 between office hours to get your answer. Also you can visit the website to contact examination controller.

• #9492 Reply
    Manjeet Manjeet 

Hlo.. in witch month improvement exam can be feel… n what is fee

• #9920 Reply
    PARMOD PARMOD 

IMPROVEMENT  EXAMS ARE HELD IN ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS ONLY FOR UNDER GRADUATES AND ONE CAN APPLY FOR IMPROVEMENT WITH IN 3 YEARS  MAXIMUM TWO CHANCES AND IN PROGRESSIVE CLASSES. FOR PASS OUT OF 2016 ONE AN APPLY FOR IMPROVEMENT IN  APRIL 2017 2018 AND 2019 ANY TWO CHANCES  FOR ANY TWO CLASSES ONLY . PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT THE MARKS OF ALL PAPERS YOU HAVE APPLIED OR LEAVE ALL IMPROVEMENTS  FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU APPLIED FOR THREE PAPERS  AND IN TWO YOU GOT IMPROVEMENT AND IN ONE SUBJECT YOUR MARKS ARE DECREASED    YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT ALL THE THREE NEW MARKS.

• #10426 Reply
    Lata Lata 

Dear sir
    I Am students of kuk university of SD College panipat.. I have reappeared in bcom 1st sem in 2010 in math exam and 3rd sem and 5th sem so can I get chance again giving the exam..bcom Final year exam in 2012..

• #10460 Reply
    Jaswinder Singh Jaswinder Singh 

I have passed M.com from kurukhestra university in 2008. Can I give improvement exams now.

Reply To: How many times improvement exams can be taken in Kurukshetra University?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account