Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello guys
    Myself Raghu and I’m present here today to know some details regarding the how many subjects are present in MBA finance. So that I can go ahead with my decision of whether to follow this decision or go ahead with another degree. So guys please help me in knowing all the required information. Hoping to get a sooner reply from you

• #8274 Reply
     Manikanta 

Hello Raghu

MBA is really one of the major course. Here are the details:

Master of Business Administration is a degree which attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines.

Basic types of MBA programme: Two-year (Full Time) MBA, Accelerated MBA, Part-time MBA, Executive MBA (EMBA), Distance Learning MBA, Blended learning, Dual MBA etc.

Most programs base admission on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), significant work experience, academic transcripts, essays, references or letters of recommendation and personal interviews. Many MBA degrees do not require students to have an undergraduate degree and will accept experience in lieu of an undergraduate degree. In the UK for example an HND or even HNC is acceptable in some programmes.

Reply To: How many subjects are present in MBA Finance
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account