This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello

Myself sneha from Bangalore and i’m interested in choosing gynecology as my career so anyone could let me know the details like how long does it take to become a gynecologist and what are the things that are required for me to get to know and what will be the future in this career. Hope you guys will clear my doubts and will make me a successful person in this field of specalization. hoping for a quicker reply

• #7850 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello reddy

All you need to know about your career is  that Gynecologists, medical doctors specializing in the reproductive health of women, must complete at least 12 years of school and training after high school. As soon as you decide you want to be a gynecologist, it’s important to start preparing right away, even as early as high school. Excellence in academics will be important to the pursuit of your goals from that point forward. this will definitely help you in achieving your target right away.To practice gynecology, you need to complete a medical degree. Preparation for this degree begins before medical school, however. Undergraduate premedical studies are important to your future success. If you are accepted, medical school begins another four-year commitment. Even if you already know you want to specialize in gynecology, you must complete all of the medical school coursework. so all the best for your career and have a bright future ahead

Reply To: how long does it take to become a gynecologist
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account