Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

I am preparing for both NEET and AIIMS. How should I prepare well for both the exams ?

• #9700 Reply
    Asad yar Khan Asad yar Khan 

Hey Umair,

I hope you would be aware that AIIMS exam is considered to be tougher than NEET. The duration of NEET is 3 hours and there are 180 MCQs (Multiple Type Questions) with four options each. 45 questions, each from Physics and Chemistry, and 90 questions from Biology will be there. Each question has 4 marks with 25% of negative marking.

It’s an offline exam and the machine-gradable sheet should be marked with only a ball-point pen. Comparatively, AIIMS exam is conducted only in the online mode and is of 3 hours and 30 mins.

Statistics show: 7,31,223 students took the NEET out of which 4,09,477 students cleared it making the success rate of the exam as 56%.

On the other hand, 1,89,357 students vied for around 672 seats in AIIMS making the success rate as low as 0.35 %. The numbers say the story. The probability of getting successful is 160 times easier in NEET than AIIMS.

Since the probability of getting selected in AIIMS is low, you have to work really hard for a selection in AIIMS. That said, you should not miss out applying for NEET lest one year goes waste.

You can download sample papers at EduGorilla.com (For both AIIMS and NEET).
    Prepare Well!

All the very best!

Reply To: How is NEET Preparation different from AIIMS preparation ?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account