This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sunaina Sunaina 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Sunaina Sunaina 

Hello i am sapna, currently based at bangalore . i want to pursue MBA and one of the best MBA college is in our city so i want to know more about christ college

• #8654 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Sapna

MBA is really an interesting field and a major earning field if you are ready to keep your 100% efforts here.

The average salary of students from the college was more than Rs 6 lakh per annum. Even during hard times, placements were “100 per cent”. Top performers, she soon discovered, could earn more.

Last year, 110 companies showed up for campus recruitments compared to 80 the year before. The growth in the number of companies coming to the college, says the director, has been directly proportional to the growth in the quality of students the university has been able to attract.

“With due respect to textbooks, we are trying to make them as redundant as possible,” says C.N. Kshetragna, Head of the Department of Marketing, sitting in a spacious lounge near the director’s cabin. “We moved away from the cliched classroom kind of stuff, where students are bored to death with PowerPoint presentations. We drove the marketing students into live projects,” he adds. “For instance, every day after 5 p.m., some students went to Shoppers Stop for three months. They studied brands that were not selling well and gave real-time solutions.”

Reply To: How is christ college for MBA?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account