This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunaina 1 month ago.

• Author
     Sunaina 

Hello i am gayatri, A student of arts stream. I am based at chennai and I want to know about the famous auxulliam school of design as I am planning to go there.

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Gayatri

I would like to inform you that this is one of the famous centeres to pursue your particualr degree.Here are the complete details you need to know:

Auxilium School of Interior Design is established in the year 1989 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, South India. Founder Mr. Mathew Jacob Chakramakal. Auxilium’s aim is to make one capable to design and decorate residential, Office, Showroom, Business & commercial interiors.

The Courses in Interior Designing & Decoration is offered as a home study, correspondence and distance education programe. There are four levels of the course. They are Hobby, Certificate, Diploma & Advanced Diploma levels. Auxilium School of the interior design – the main feature is that its program is based on a single major – Interior Design.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account