- 04/29/2019 at 8:43 pm #713039EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
How does the presence of nitrogen oxides in the air affect humans?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It makes children susceptible to respiratory diseases in the winters.
- It impairs concentration, slows reflexes and makes children confused.
- It leads to diseases of the lung and other lung disorders.
- It makes eyes itch, burn and water and lowers resistance to pneumonia.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad