This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, I am Anuj from Nagpur. I have done graduation in 2016. I am preparing for SSC CGL exam. I wanted to know the way toppers prepare for exam. Do they study from online videos or study from hard copies ? Your help will be appreciated. Thanks

• #9720 Reply
    Asad yar Khan Asad yar Khan 

Hi, Anuj!

In  SSC CGL or Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination where coaching can be really helpful. There are a few people who are of the view that you don’t need to join any coaching for exam. Because they say-The pattern of questions is fixed. Practice is the key to success in this exam, especially, in maths and tier 1.

Take Online help

There are many websites and YouTube videos to help you out there online.

Availability of previous years question papers

Find previous years papers. You could be hugely benefited by solving them. You can either go for coaching or buy books and study material. Both things help, but don’t forget, like in any competitive exam, practice is the key for this exam.

I recommend you go for a coaching along with taking help online.

Hope that helps!

Reply To: How do toppers study for SSC CGL exam? Do they study from Online or Offline sources ?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account