- 04/25/2019 at 3:17 am #602243EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
How do the Central Asian highlands affect the Indian climate?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Wet, rain laden air blows throughout India.
- The low pressure in these areas intensifies the cold during winters.
- The atmospheric pressure in this region has an effect on the Indian atmosphere in summers.
- The atmospheric pressure in this region has an impact on the onset of monsoon in India.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad